This official community blog aims retail players and experts on extended topics related to the industry, in order to interact on trends, present their point of view and decipher innovations. Through a series of interviews, opinion pieces or tutorials, each influencer, expert and retail professionals will bring specific content with their neutral vision and open-mindedness.
This blog is part of PARIS RETAIL WEEK whose 3rd edition was held in September 2017, at Paris expo Porte de Versailles after three days dedicated to Live Retail. Punctuated by conferences and the Paris Retail Awards ceremony, it brought together 25,497 professionals and 500 participating companies who shared their experiences and viewpoints on future retail trends.Read
Find Paris Retail Week’s 2017 final press release here
For its next edition, the biggest European trade event will take its full scope and will gather in Pavilion 1 of Paris expo Porte de Versailles from 10th to 12th September 2018:
- the E-Commerce sector, dedicated to solutions for e-retailers, from digital marketing to logistics
- and the Store / Equipmag sector, dedicated to physical trade and distribution.
For 3 days, Paris will be the capital of global commerce by bringing together 800 participating companies and 40,000 professionals.
A popular mix of trade show, conference and forum, Paris Retail Week is an event at the forefront of the latest trends which favours exchanges, prospective analyses and innovation, through:
- A start-up Area, true experimentation laboratory gathering more than 60 innovative companies
- A series of high level Conferences: Plenary sessions and Keynote speeches, with leading French and international experts.
- Solutions Workshops in which you are given the opportunity to speak to a targeted audience.
- Business Meetings: pre-scheduled, qualified meetings between exhibitors and visitors providing you with the chance to have private and productive discussions.
- The Paris Retail Awards rewarding the best innovations in the sector: a unique opportunity to boost the launch of your innovations!
- The Paris Retail Tours – a chance to visit Parisian shops at the cutting edge of high-tech and design
- Networking events