Paris Retail Week 2018
September 10 - September 12
- the E-Commerce sector, dedicated to solutions for e-retailers, from digital marketing to logistics
- and the Store / Equipmag sector, dedicated to physical trade and distribution.
For 3 days, Paris will be the capital of global commerce by bringing together 800 participating companies and 40,000 professionals.
A popular mix of trade show, conference and forum, Paris Retail Week is an event at the forefront of the latest trends which favours exchanges, prospective analyses and innovation, through:
- A start-up Area, true experimentation laboratory gathering more than 60 innovative companies
- A series of high level Conferences: Plenary sessions and Keynote speeches, with leading French and international experts.
- Solutions Workshops in which you are given the opportunity to speak to a targeted audience.
- Business Meetings: pre-scheduled, qualified meetings between exhibitors and visitors providing you with the chance to have private and productive discussions.
- The Paris Retail Awards rewarding the best innovations in the sector: a unique opportunity to boost the launch of your innovations!
- The Paris Retail Tours – a chance to visit Parisian shops at the cutting edge of high-tech and design
- Networking events