This official community blog aims retail players and experts on extended topics related to the industry, in order to interact on trends, present their point of view and decipher innovations. Through a series of interviews, opinion pieces or tutorials, each influencer, expert and retail professionals will bring specific content with their neutral vision and open-mindedness.
This blog is part of PARIS RETAIL WEEK whose 2nd edition was held in September 2016, at Paris expo Porte de Versailles. This unique event in Europe gathered under one roof at Paris expo Porte de Versailles
E-COMMERCE PARIS, the major cross-channel event in Europe and EQUIPMAG, France’s leading trade event dedicated to global solutions for retail and distribution.
Read Paris Retail Week’s 2016 final press release here
Following the success of its first two events, PARIS RETAIL WEEK maintains its course in 2017.
Reinforcing synergies between offline and online retailing this 3rd event it will present a complete overview of future challenges for the retail sector and will provide an informed perspective on the expectations which the mature and connected customer will have of chains, brands and e-merchants.
Between 19 and 21 September 2017, PARIS RETAIL WEEK will showcase French Expertise and will be the only event in Europe which addresses the omni-channel problems associated with 360° retail.
A popular mix of trade show, conference and forum, Paris Retail Week is an event at the forefront of the latest trends which favours exchanges, prospective analyses and innovation, through:
- A series of high level Conferences: Plenary sessions and Keynote speeches, with leading French and international experts.
- Solutions Workshops organised by exhibitors
- The Paris Retail Awards rewarding the best innovations in the sector
- Business Meetings: pre-scheduled, qualified meetings between exhibitors and visitors providing the chance to have private and productive discussions
- The Paris Retail Awards which reward the best innovations in the sector (open to non-exhibitors)
- The Paris Retail Tours – a chance to visit Parisian shops at the cutting edge of high-tech and design
- Partner events
And much more!