For its third edition, Paris Retail Week will be back at Paris expo Porte de Versailles from 19 to 21 September, to make Paris the European capital of experiential and connected retail.
As only meeting place in Europe addressing the omni-channel problems associated with 360° retail, Paris Retail Week will bring together in one single event E-Commerce Paris, the biggest cross-channel event anywhere in Europe and Digital(in)Store, the leading trade show devoted to the digitisation of points of sale and distribution.
Following the success of its first two editions, this third event will reinforce the synergies between offline and online retailing. It will, therefore, present a complete overview of future challenges for the retail sector and will provide an informed perspective on the expectations which the mature and connected customer will have of chains, brands and e-merchants.
A popular mix of trade show, conference and forum, Paris Retail Week is an event at the forefront of the latest trends which favours exchanges, prospective analyses and innovation, through:
- A series of high level Conferences: Plenary sessions and Keynote speeches, with leading French and international experts.
- Solutions Workshops organised by exhibitors
- Business Meetings: pre-scheduled, qualified meetings between exhibitors and visitors providing the chance to have private and productive discussions.
- The Paris Retail Awards rewarding the best innovations in the sector
- The Paris Retail Tours – a chance to visit Parisian shops at the cutting edge of high-tech and design
- Networking events
…AND MUCH MORE!