Paris Retail Week is partner of the NRFrench Party which will take place on January 15th at the French Consulate in New York, and as part of this operation, is pleased to participate in the exciting exchanges on retail innovations, at the beginning of 2017.
The participants at this inspring French – American gathering of retailers and e-merchants will discover the latest initiatives of American leaders who succeed in their digital and customer-oriented transformation. They will also have the opportunity to exchange on the American vision of the latest trends, business models and new technologies that shape the future of retail.
The Paris Retail Week team will attend and share the discussions.
Check out the agenda below:
- Introduction by Anne-Claire LEGENDRE, Consul General of France in New York
- New tech, new biz, new retail trends: what are the American VCs and GAFA’s bets in 2017?
Hosted by Francois LOVITON, Retail Director France at Google and Paul STRACHMAN, Venture Partner US for ISAI
- TARGET Case study
- Behind the scenes of Target + Techstars’ collaboration, by Ryan BROSHAR, Managing Director at Techstars Retail Accelerator
- The new concept of Target Open House and its results, presented by its creator Nathan ADKISSON, Director of Strategy at Local ProjectsTarget
- The Omnichannel Challenge in 2017: France-US crossed perspectives
Hervé PARIZOT, Executif Director of E-commerce and Customer Data at Carrefour, and an American retailer exchange on their development priorities and the new customer journeys in France and the United States
- Startup cocktail tour: discovery of 16 innovative start-up companies
8.30 pm – end of cocktail